For ROTI member clubs seeking matched or twinning club from another country/district with diverse objectives such as exchange of visits, conduct joint service projects, etc. Contents of matched club or twinning club agreement are provided.
Twinning Clubs or Matched Clubs among ROTI member clubs
Agreement in writing -
- Between two clubs or among a number of clubs from different or same countries and districts
- First time or renewal of twining/match clubs agreement
- Must be sanctioned by the Board of Directors of twining/matched clubs
- Should not deprive each club the right of establishing similar friendly relations with other Rotary clubs
- Signed by current president/s
- Effectivity date and period (one year, 2 years)
- Preferably with knowledge and consent of a ranking officer in the district like assistant governor or DG himself/herself.
Agreement to contain any of the following objectives:
- Develop friendship and and mutual understanding;
- Encourage and organize the exchange of visits;
- Assist Rotarians and their family members to contact/correspond among each other, especially those with same classification, profession, business or vocation;
- Foster fellowship and service through vocational contact, meetings and related friendly activities;
- Undertake joint service projects, whenever possible;
- Mutually assist members by combining their individual talents and commitments to initiate service projects;
- Initiate steps to strengthen the future of Rotary in respective areas/countries.
Post your club details and preferences (district or country)
The Rotary Club of Mabalacat, District 3790, Philippines is looking for a matched club from Europe countries
to exchange visit with and develop joint project.
Contact person: PE Anton Hernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org, +63 917 5006119
Post your success twinning/matched clubs story
The Rotary Club of Mabalacat, District 3790, Philippines and the Rotary Club of Conwy, District 1180, North Wales have signed matched clubs agreement on _____. Attached are photos of our activities.